Dipping my hand into the whole vlogging thing, I did a little experiment by filming a mud mask session I did last week. I have to admit that I’m a bit self conscious being in front of the camera. Have always been despite having had videos done before and what few TV guesting/features I’ve had, er, in what seems like my previous life, haha. I reckon I just never got around to settling in to the whole idea.
Anyway. Since there were plans to review or feature one of the best products I’ve been using the past few months, I thought it’d be interesting to document things this way. Although it was a little frustrating and taxing to edit the whole thing — this took me a good few hours to finish — then add the fact that uploading the video is quite tedious — this task took another hour or so. However, when you get through all of that, it feels great to see it up and ready for me to share with folks, haha.
Downside about this video is you can only view it on a desktop or laptop. This may not be available for viewing on mobile devices — might work on an iPad since it worked on mine.
Sasha tries the Epoch Glacial Marine Mud
What it is
The Epoch Glacial Marine Mud® “helps draw out impurities, remove dead skin cells and nurture skin with more than 50 skin-beneficial minerals, including zinc and sea botanicals.”
- Proprietary homogenisation process delivers a refined particle size for maximum mineral surface area.
- Deposits more than 50 skin-beneficial minerals to nurture skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins.
How to use the Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud®
It’s quite easy to use.
- Just apply a generous layer of mud to your skin, avoiding the mouth and eye areas.
- Let mud dry for 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine colour.
- Rinse thoroughly.
You can use the mud mask two to three times a week.
The product retails for Php 2,600.00.
Other products used in the mud mask session are (all are the new ones I mentioned in this post):
- Pure Cleansing Gel
- Exfoliant Scrub Extra Gentle
- pH Balance Mattefying Toner
- Moisture Restore Day Protective Mattefying Lotion SPF 15
- Sunright Lip Balm SPF 15
What about you? Have you tried this or any other mud mask? How was your experience? Do share!